Our residential programs support individuals with physical, developmental and intellectual disabilities to live fulfilling lives through offering various services within a community-based home setting, typically with 4-5 other individuals and several staff members.
Currently, The Arc of Opportunity supports individuals in 8 group home settings in the towns of Fitchburg, Leominster, Pepperell and Worcester. Our services reach a broad range of communities and our individuals are supported to become as involved as possible in their specific geographical settings.
Services offered include:
- Assistance with medical appointments
- 24/7 support staffing to assist with individuals needs and challenges
- Staff assistance to plan and utilize appropriate fund management including rep payee program
- Transportation to outings and events of individuals choice to become valued community members
- Staff assistance with medication administration and/or self-medication
- Fully trained staff members equipped to respond in events of emergencies or how to support individuals through individualized trainings to person's diagnosis