Our Group Home supports strive to create an atmosphere that allows each individual with a disability the opportunity to live life to their fullest potential. With the assistance of our staff, who are trained to support a variety of special needs, the individual can thrive in a safe, comfortable, home environment that is integrated with their local community.
Currently, The Arc of Opportunity supports individuals in 8 group home settings in the towns of Fitchburg, Leominster, Pepperell and Worcester. Our services reach a broad range of communities and our individuals are supported to become a valued part of those communities.
Services offered include:
- Assistance with medical appointments
- 24/7 support staffing to assist with individual needs and challenges
- Staff assistance to plan and utilize appropriate fund management, including rep payee program
- Transportation to outings and events of individuals choice to become integrated and valued community members
- Staff assistance with medication administration and/or self-medication
- Fully trained staff members available to support individuals through training for specific needs and diagnosis while being equipped to respond in the event of an emergency.
If you are interested in learning more about The Arc of Opportunity's Group Home supports please contact: Kathleen Lamoureux