Did you know that store-bought granola bars often have ingredients like sugar, chocolate, and corn syrup? Making your own is easy and healthy! Join us to make these simple 5-Ingredient Granola Bars. Click here to join the fun on Zoom! You can find the original recipe here.
- 1 heaping cup packed dates (pitted // deglet noor or medjool)*
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave nectar (or honey if not vegan)
- 1/4 cup creamy salted natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds (loosely chopped // see instructions for roasting nuts)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free for GF eaters)
- Chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, banana chips, vanilla, etc. (optional additions)